The Questions & Answers tab can be found in all Polls & Surveys and Trivia type campaigns, each with its version, which will be described separately below.
The reporting for Polls & Surveys campaign types takes a straightforward approach offering a breakdown of the responses to each question in a graphical and tabular format as shown in the following figure.
At the very top, there are left and right arrows to scroll to the different poll questions. The horizontal bar chart offers a quick view of the distribution of the answers, while the table to its right, offers the relative frequency of each answer to the question.
The reporting for Trivia campaign types is more elaborate, given that the answers can be either right or wrong carrying a different outcome when contrasted with a poll answer. In it, the following elements can be found:
• Total Cumulative Answers Distribution
• Question review section including Answer Distribution horizontal bar graph and table, and
• A Total Cumulative Answers per Question
These additional KPIs, complement the overall report KPIs with relevant aspects, and they are:
- Total Unique Participants. The number of individuals that participated in the Trivia campaign
- Total Cumulative Participations. Represents how many times the campaign was played including multiple participations by any individual.
- Total Questions. The number of questions in the Trivia.
- Participation Rate. The percentage of those who engaged in the Trivia that completed the participation.
It offers in a tabular format the breakdown of correct and incorrect answers to each trivia question, accompanied by a circular graph with total percentages of right and wrong answers.
Here the report drills down into the responses given to each trivia question, and it consists of three sections.
In the same way that it is done for Polls & Surveys campaigns, at the top, are the left and right arrows to scroll to the different trivia questions and the horizontal bar chart, with a quick view of the distribution of the answers. It also has the table with the relative frequency of each answer to the trivia question, with the correct answer bolded, making it simpler to tell it apart from the rest.
The third element of this section is a circular graph showing the percentages of right and wrong answers for the current question: Total Cumulative Answers per Question
Updated about 1 year ago